Get Your Credit Report

There are two credit bureaus in Canada that record and report information, Equifax® Canada and TransUnion®. You should contact these agencies to request a copy of their reports to ensure that the information being reported is accurate.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule your free consultation, do not hesitate to contact F. J. Zielski & Associates Inc. in Belleville, Kingston, Trenton, or Cobourg.


P.O. Box 190, Station Jean Talon, Montreal, QC H1S 2Z2

Telephone 1-800-465-7166

Fax 514-355-8502


P.O. Box 338, LCD1, Hamilton, ON L8L 7W2

Telephone 1-800-663-9980 or 1-877-713-3393

Created by

Legal notice